This counselling service provides confidential emotional and psychological help for clergy, their spouses and children over 16, ordinands, Readers, readers in training, accredited lay workers, lay diocesan staff and diocesan employees.
Fiona Quayle - 01547 530801
(All registered with a recognised professional body)
Sue Anderson - 07729 241065
Gill Carding - 07885 367120
Monmouth and South Herefordshire
Helen Dacey - 07815 809624
Llanfair Waterdine (Knighton)
Richard Lewis - 01547 510360
Tim Marks - 07817 465213
Allan Walter - 07754 585362
The Sheldon Hub
The Sheldon Hub is an online community supporting those in ministry.
The Hub is a place for those in ministry to meet, share and support each other.
- an independent supportive community
- a live directory of useful people and places
- a bank of trustworthy advice
All for doing healthy ministry together
Other useful information to help you
- Visit our clergy page and check out the clergy wellbeing information for additional sources of support, advice and information.
- Church of England: a comprehensive list of national resources and charities supporting clergy and their families on a range of areas including relationships, finance, vocations and health (physical and mental)